How to earn free google play credit using 10 ways
When you are using an Android phone, you will definitely give a frequent visit to the Google Play Store. It is the only platform where you can find all the Android apps and games. Whether it’s free or a paid app, you can download them from the Play Store just with a single click. Anyone can install the free apps but the paid ones require some money or Play Store Credit. Often Android users have asked me, “How can I earn free google play credit?” and here is my answer to them. But before proceeding to the answer let me tell you more about it.
What is Play Store Credit and how it works?
Google Play credit is the money added from a credit/debit card or Google Play gift cards. Gift cards can be easily redeemed from the web or from your Android device and the best thing about them is they never expire. The gift card can be purchased with promo codes which can be later used for purchasing the paid Android apps and games.
To add credits, you should follow the steps below:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on the Settings icon and go to My Account.
- Click on Add credit/debit card or Redeem.
If you want to buy google play credits by using your credit/debit card then enter your card details and save it. If you want to Redeem the cash then enter gift card or promo code.
How to use the credit during checkout?
To use the credit during checkout,
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on the app/game that you want to purchase.
- Click on the ‘Buy’ link on the page.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose the payment option or use the redeemed amount. You can also add your card details in this section.
- Follow the page instructions.
How to check play store balance?
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on Settings -> My Account.
- Review your balance under Payment Method.
How Google Play Store credit helps you?
Keeping Google Play Store added in your account saves you from the regular hassle of adding balance using your credit/debit cards. It provides quick access to app download and makes your payment even faster. And if you are a frequent downloader of paid apps then keeping the credit added to your account is very much safe and essential.
10 ways to get free google play credit
(1) Google Opinion Rewards
Google Opinion Rewards is an app developed by Google Consumer Surveys. This app is a fine alternative to get Google Play Store credits where you don’t need to add any money or buy any gift card to add it. Google Opinion Rewards sends you free surveys once in a week where you need to answer them and receive up to $1.00 in Play Store credits. The survey questions will be very much relevant and easy. Google Opinion Rewards will send you a notification when a survey is ready for you and the credit will be transferred to your Play Store account as soon as you complete it. This credit is equivalent to free google play money. The app comes free of cost and is compatible will each and every Android phones and tablet.
How Google Opinion Rewards works?
On installing Google Opinion Rewards, you will receive an introduction to the app which you can skip tp move to next step.
The app will ask you to provide some information about yourself. The reason behind this is to receive your demographics information which will be related to the surveys. This includes your age group, postal code, gender, language, etc.
Meanwhile, by answering these questions, you are creating a profile of yourself. Google Opinion Rewards will ask whether you want to receive occasional surveys so you can choose from the options.
After your profile is created you’ll be taken towards the app dashboard where you can view your Google Play credit and reward history. When any survey is available, you’ll be sent a notification about it which you can view in the Google Opinion Rewards dashboard.
Meanwhile, you’ll get a notification to complete a demo survey. The key purpose of this demo survey is to inform you about the process and how this app works.
You need to answer accurately as much as you can and your Play Store account will be credited on completion of the survey. But unfortunately, all survey does not offer Google free credit so you need to keep answering to be the lucky one.
The frequency of surveys will depend on your location and demographics, so you’ll receive a survey only if there’s any available for your location. Google Opinion Rewards is available only for a specific countries including, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States.
Yet another app is FreeMyApps which rewards free gift cards not only for Google Play but also for Amazon, Xbox, Spotify, Starbucks, Skype, etc. This app offers credits just by trying the new free apps and games and let you redeem your credits for free gift cards.
How to get free google play credit with FreeMyApps?
- Install FreeMyApps from the Play Store.
- Download and play the free new apps and games.
- Earn credits simply by trying these apps and games.
- Redeem your credits for free gift cards.
JunoWallet is another alternative app that offers you rewards and free gift cards. With JunoWallet you can earn credits by playing games, watching videos, completing surveys, making calls and inviting your friends. JunoWallet also offers gift cards for Amazon, iTunes, Xbox, Ebay, and many other stores.
How to get free play store credit with JunoWallet?
- Install JunoWallet from the Play Store.
- Sign up for the app using your Facebook account or Email.
- Download some apps or complete some surveys to get your free credit.
- After earning some credits, go to the shop and pick your reward.
(4) Gift Box
Gift Box offers you free credit for Google Play Store, Amazon, iTunes, Xbox, Playstation, Paypal and much more. This app offers you several deals which you need to complete before earning your rewards. With Gift Box, you can earn points by running apps in the Point offers, watching videos in Point offers, inviting your friends to try Free Gift Box and logging into the app every day.
How to get free play credit with Free Gift Cards?
- Install the Gift Box app from the Play Store.
- Get daily free gift just by coming back every day.
- Prize spin wheel helps you win the lottery and easy to get the gift.
- Invite friends on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to get more coins.
- You can get credit in terms of Google play credit, iTunes gift card, Amazon gift card etc.
AppNana is one of the most popular rewards apps that offer free credit for Google Play Store, Amazon, Paypal, Xbox, iTunes, etc. This app lets you try the app for free and redeem gift cards to use them. The apps should be opened after installation so that you can earn the points. How to earn free google play credits with AppNana?
- Install AppNana from the Play Store.
- Download free apps to earn rewards.
- Receive your points and redeem them for gift cards.
- Receive 400 points daily for logging into the app regularly.
(6) Tap Cash Rewards
Tap Cash Rewards is a simple and efficient app that earns you credit codes. Just like the other apps, you need to download free apps and games to earn your points and redeem free gift cards. Along with Google Play Store, you can earn credits for Amazon.com, Paypal, Freecharge, Skype and much more.
How Tap Cash Rewards works?
- Install the Tap Cash Rewards app from the Play Store.
- Download the newest games and apps via Tap Cash Rewards.
- Play these free games and run the apps to complete the offer and earn credits.
- Use these credits to redeem gift cards or cash rewards.
- Invite your friends and earn more credits.
(7) Cubic Reward
Cubic Reward offer free gift cards by playing the hottest apps and games on your Android device. With these credits you can purchase any apps or games from the Play Store with a very easy and simple process. Cubic Rewards is a secured app and lets you run any app very fluidly and fast.
How to Get free play credit codes with Cubic Reward?
- Install Cubic Reward from the Google Play Store.
- Browse and download new apps and games.
- Run those apps and games to earn reward points.
- Earn credits for referring the Cubic Reward app to your friends.
- Earn bonus points to use the app everyday and joining daily events.
- Redeem the credits to earn free cash or gift cards.
Cubic Reward offers you free credits also for Amazon, iTunes, Paypal, Starbucks, Tango and lots more.
(8) Feature Points
Feature Points is a free app for Android and iOS that lets you try new apps from its inbuilt store and earn free Google Play reward points. The apps can be downloaded for free and each app carries specific points that can be earned easily after you try them. You can redeem your points for rewards and even swap the points with your friends to download the paid apps for free, like iTunes, Amazon, Starbucks, PayPal cash, etc. Feature Points let you earn unlimited points by referring your friends. This can be done by sharing your referral link and receive 50% of the points they earn.
How do Feature Points work?
- Download and install the Feature Points app from https://featurepoints.com/web or play store.
- Enter your referral code and earn 50 points.
- Then browse through the apps that you want to download and try for free.
- You will earn points for every app you try.
- You can share your referral link and earn extra 150 points, and when your friend tries any app, you will earn 300 points which can be converted to free google play credit card later.
InstaGC offers you digital gift cards instantly for performing certain activities. This includes completing surveys, watching videos, online shopping, and web searching. The points can be redeemed for gift cards. You can choose from over 360+ gift cards which will be delivered to you instantly. The gift cards can be used in-store or online, including the Google Play credits that can be used to purchase the premium apps from the Google Play Store. You can even share your points with a friend. InstaGC offers specific points for every task, where 100 points = Rs. 63.
How InstaGC works?
- Sign up for a new account at https://www.instagc.com/.
- You will earn 10 free points for signing up.
- After the sign-up process is completed, you will be redirected to your InstaGC dashboard, where you can choose the task for earning more points.
- Once the task is completed, you will be instantly credited the point on your account.
- You can also share your points with your friends.
(10) WHAFF Rewards
WHAFF lets you earn reward points for downloading and trying news apps on Android. You can select from a large number of apps and get points for downloading them. On trying the apps, you will earn even more points and extra points for completing specific tasks. WHAFF offers the popular apps such as Pokécoins, Starbucks, Amazon, Castle Clash, etc. The points earned comes in the form of gift cards for Google Play, Playstation, Facebook, etc. that can also be shared with your friends.
Now you can earn google play credit easily after reading this article. I hope you liked the article. Let me know in comments if you have comments/questions.
How to earn free google play money