How to root android without computer and get paid apps for free?
You might have read a number of articles on topic “how to root Android phone”, but most of the processes in them requires a computer or laptop. Using a PC or laptop makes it difficult to root for users who are on the go or traveling without any laptop. So what if you need to root your Android phone when not using a laptop or computer? So I am here to discuss something new today and tell you the ways to root Android without PC simply using my phone. But before that, let’s have some knowledge about rooting which might be new to fresh Android users.
What is rooting?
Rooting is the process of jailbreak or unlocking your phone operating system so that you can install all the objected apps, replace the phone firmware version, overclock or underclock the processor, update the OS, and customize your phone to the core. Its function is not meant for the average Android user because one wrong step can brick your phone, in simple terms, make your handset dead. But luckily there are a number of programs that spares you from manually rooting your phone and assists you completely in performing the act. But before you root, you should also learn about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting your Android phone.
Advantages of rooting your Android
- Get access to all files from the root directory, edit or delete system files with root permission
- Improve your phone’s performance by changing the CPU frequency and overclocking it without affecting its functions
- Improve your phone’s battery life by underclocking it and make it last longer
- Install a variety of custom ROMs like CyanogenMod, MIUI, AOSP, etc. to customize your phone’s look
- Upgrade your Android version using custom ROMs like CM11 or CM12, MIUI, etc.
- Get access to the best apps which are not supported without rooting
- Expand your internal memory and swap it as a memory card
Disadvantages of rooting your Android
- Your phone might get bricked if not rooted properly
- Might lose data during the rooting process
- Your phone’s warranty gets void
- Your phone might reboot randomly
- You will lose privacy
How to root Android without computer?
There are a number of apk apps and programs that assist you in rooting your Android phone. So I am mentioning a few of the best apps for Android jailbreak. But before performing the root, make sure you keep a backup of your phone data to prevent data loss.
FramaRoot is a one-click Android rooting app that can root phone without PC, including Samsung, HTC, Huawei, LG, Micromax, Asus, Xiaomi, Lenovo, etc. without using any PC or laptop. The app comes in apk file and its features vary from device to device depending on their chipset model and Android OS version.
To root your Android using FramaRoot, please follow these steps:
- Download and install FramaRoot apk file from http://framaroot.net/.
- Launch the app.
- Run, Choose Superuser or SuperSU and Select Boromir or another character
- Reboot the devise and your phone is rooted.
(2) Universal Android Root
Another Android phone rooter app is the Universal Android Root that also comes in apk file. Simply download the app and follow the instructions which are very much similar to FramaRoot. The app requires a few permissions before the root which are normal.
Please follow this process to use Universal Android Root:
- Download and install Universal Android Root from https://www.datafilehost.com/d/df26824f.
- Launch the app.
- Click on Root to begin the rooting process.
iRoot supports most of the Android phones and tablet from Android 2.2 to the latest version. The app features the most advanced rooting technique with 95% success rate and provides maximum security. You can get a rooted Android, as well as unroot your phone with a single click and root without a computer.
To use iRoot, please follow these instructions:
- Download and install iRoot from http://irootdownload.com/
- Launch the application and tap on ‘I Agree’.
- Click the Root button within the app to root your phone
Z4Root minimizes the risk of bricking your phone, and it supports 99% of the Android devices without any fail. The latest version of the app supports temporary rooting of your phone which will work until you reboot your phone.
To know how to root Android apk using Z4Root, please follow this process:
- Download and install Z4Root from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833953.
- Launch the app and click on the Root button.
- Wait for a few minutes/seconds to successfully root your phone.
- Now restart your phone to root it without using a computer.
Towelroot can root the latest Android device, as well as the older models and it can root Android without a computer. Its basic settings are configured to root devices like Samsung Galaxy S5 and other devices and rooting with this app is very simple as the others.
To root your mobile with Towelroot, please follow these steps:
- Download and install Towelroot from http://towelroot.org/.
- Launch the app and click ‘Let it Rain’.
- Wait until the Su library gets installed on your device.
(6) Baidu Root
Baidu root lets you get root access and get paid apps for free with its ultimate rooting feature. It supports almost all Android phones and lets you unlock the core features of Android. It functions very simple and allows core customization and installation of third-party applications.
Please follow these steps to use Baidu root:
- Download and install Baidu Root from http://baiduroot.net/index.html.
- Launch the app and click on the Root button.
- Wait until the bar reaches to 100%.
- Restart your phone and find the Baidu Root app in the menu.
(7) Easy Talking Root
Easy Talking Root lets you root Android without PC with a simple and easy process. It works similar to the above apps and supports almost all Sony devices, including the Xperia models. It also supports the other Android smartphones and its latest version has fixed many issues and bugs.
To know how to root an Android with Easy Talking Root, please follow these steps:
- Download and install Easy Talking Root from http://icyarena.com/download/easy-rooting-toolkit-v17.
- Launch the app and click on Root.
- Wait until the rooting process completes.
- Reboot your phone and see if the Superuser app is installed on your phone.
(8) CF Auto Root
CF Auto Root lets you check root access on most Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Asus, and other phone models with the right process. The app is still in beta phase but supports the premium features that one requires in a root.
To know how to root your Android with CF Auto Root, please follow these steps:
- Download and install CF Auto Root from https://autoroot.chainfire.eu/.
- Launch the app and click Root.
- Reboot your phone to see if the Superuser app is installed in the menu.